Tuesday 24 July 2012

Montreal City Guide

summer travel guide - camille on montreal

Here's a special announcement to let you know my Montreal city guide is up for you to read on Blooming Leopold!
A little while back, Lauren kindly asked me to be part of her travel series, and I couldn't have been happier to participate. The minute after sending it though, I started worrying about all the other spots I could have talked about. Still, I think this guide encompasses all the places I visit often, take my friends from out of town to, and that people both traveling to and living in Montreal enjoy. Have a look, and don't forget to read the other guides that will make you want to board planes and trains asap (well, that's the effect they had on me!).
Thanks again, Lauren!

2 comments:

Dear reader, thank you for sharing your thoughts. I do my best to respond to all comments in a timely manner, and although I sometimes may be slow, you can be sure they will all be answered by the time a new post has been published.