Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter!

Staubbach Waterfall, Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland
Staubbach Waterfall, Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland, via TT-FA (unfortunately unable to find the photographer)
 What was supposed to be an uneventful day of essay writing and studying turned out to be one of the funnest Easters I've had in the past few years. My parents, who live two hours away, called me on Saturday to ask if my boyfriend and I had a bit of time for a quick Easter visit from their part (of course we did). This morning, they surprised us with coolers full of brunch food, including some parmesan and basil soufflés my dad had prepared in advance. Unfortunately, as I don't really have a cellphone ('really' meaning I have a six year-old flip gadget that gets more use as an alarm clock than a a calling device), the food was eaten before making it to digital posterity, and you'll have to take my word on the fact it was, delicious, pretty, and worth writing about. I am now reclining in my comfy chair, having some tea with a few varieties of Easter treats my parents kindly brought me, as, you know (and they know), it's not because I'm 22 I'll spend an Easter without at least one chocolaty bunny or sugar-covered egg. Hope you had a lovely Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear reader, thank you for sharing your thoughts. I do my best to respond to all comments in a timely manner, and although I sometimes may be slow, you can be sure they will all be answered by the time a new post has been published.