Sunday 22 August 2010

Some favourites

I happen to really like cosmetics and the ritual that surrounds them although I don't use that many. I thought I'd share some of my favourites with you.

Cosmétiques

1. Dr. Hauschka's Normalizing Day Oil.

What can be an inconvenient with Dr Hauschka cosmetics is that they work better together, meaning you're stuck using only their products. For once, my lack of fussiness over cosmetics saved me: as I don't use anything on my face (not even soap) but the Oil and occasionally a little makeup, it works perfectly.
2. Lemons.

The magic beauty product. Rinsing your hair with the juice of half a lemon makes it shiny, soft and dandruff-free. Also, it has a good taste if you happen to swallow some.

3. Benefit's Dr. Feelgood.

It makes your skin feel soft and look flawless.

4. Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap.

The multi-purpose soap. It works wonders with your skin, as well as with wool, silk and delicate underwear.

5. NARS Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella.

It is a non-drying, matte lip pencil. I like it better than lipstick as it stays longer and it doesn't look messy. The colour is a beautiful, flattering red which can produce from a subtle hint of colour to a glamourous Golden Age Hollywood mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear reader, thank you for sharing your thoughts. I do my best to respond to all comments in a timely manner, and although I sometimes may be slow, you can be sure they will all be answered by the time a new post has been published.