Sunday 7 March 2010

Literary Gossip

I recently stumbled upon this very interesting blog, which explores the daily routines of artists, writers and other interesting people. It's my kind of gossip: "OMG did you know that Winston Churchill stayed in bed all morning, dictating to his secretaries???" ...Ok, maybe not. Still, it's a bit comforting to see that there's hope to produce something interesting even if you like going to coffee shops all day long, and meeting up with friends, and walking for hours (I'm talking to you, Satie).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear reader, thank you for sharing your thoughts. I do my best to respond to all comments in a timely manner, and although I sometimes may be slow, you can be sure they will all be answered by the time a new post has been published.