Sunday 21 March 2010

Hello... snow?



Most of my posts seem to be weather related, looks like it's my current obsession, ha!

Well, as it is snowing here in Montreal, I decided to pretend it's the first snow- you know, just so I don't get too depressed! On the menu today: rediscovering my sweater collection, keeping warm with ginger hot chocolate and grilled cheese, catching the "first" snowflake of the year when I'll venture out to visit apartments.
*Unfortunately, the lovely sweater does not belong to me, but to miss Lea Bolvig. Visit her blog, it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear reader, thank you for sharing your thoughts. I do my best to respond to all comments in a timely manner, and although I sometimes may be slow, you can be sure they will all be answered by the time a new post has been published.