Sunday 31 October 2010

Halloween I

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Confession: I adore Halloween, and even if each year I tell myself it's not that important, I adore dressing up. Last night, I was supposed to go out (which did not happen) but I still managed to wear three different costumes in my apartment (ballerina-Annie Hall-Greta Garbo)! In fact, I only layered a bunch of things I already had, but it counts anyway, does it? I really wanted to dress up as Twin Peaks' Log Lady, and was a bit too proud of it, but that didn't materialize.

***
Confession: j'adore l'Halloween, et même si chaque année je me dis que ce n'est pas si important, j'adore me déguiser. Hier soir, je devais sortir (ce qui n'est pas arrivé) mais j'ai tout de même eu l'occasion de porter trois costumes différents à mon appartement (ballerine-Annie Hall-Greta Garbo)! En fait, j'ai seulement empilé des trucs que j'avais déjà, mais bon, ça compte quand même, non? Je voulais vraiment me déguiser en Log Lady de Twin Peaks, et j'en étais même un peu trop fière, mais ça n'est pas arrivé.

Photos: 1, 2(Helen Levitt), 3(Meredith Phipps), 4(Ellen von Unwerth), 5?, 6(Aimée Brodeur), 7?.
P.S. J'ai décidé d'écrire ce blog en français aussi bien qu'en anglais, ça vous plaît?

1 comment:

  1. this is a good idea - halloween at home with the hassles of the crowd! xo bb

    ReplyDelete

Dear reader, thank you for sharing your thoughts. I do my best to respond to all comments in a timely manner, and although I sometimes may be slow, you can be sure they will all be answered by the time a new post has been published.