Friday 3 September 2010

A short visit

Self.

Self.

My neighbourhood, St-Henri, Montréal.

Neighbourhood

Neighbourhood #2

And my room.

Desk

Together

Bedside table

Shadows

Bed (Summer)

Curtain

Television

Most of my furniture has been given to me be my parents and has been in my family for many years (in this picture, the dresser belonged to my mum's family, and the telephone -it's not only display!- was my parents' first phone in the 70's). I have a passion for objects with history; my drawers are lined with old wallpaper from my parents' room. It has an art deco pattern.

All pictures are mine.

2 comments:

Dear reader, thank you for sharing your thoughts. I do my best to respond to all comments in a timely manner, and although I sometimes may be slow, you can be sure they will all be answered by the time a new post has been published.